The Circle City Conference is a newly formed conference in the greater Indianapolis metro area made up currently of five like-minded schools to provide a framework for excellence in interscholastic athletic competition. Within a context of appreciation and support for the unique characteristics of member schools, the Conference enhances student opportunities and achievement in all areas of the each’s school program.
- Emphasizes a values based athletic experience
- Provides an environment in which sportsmanship is valued and displayed
- Recognizes student achievement in a variety of endeavors
- Raises the level of expectations and competition
- Provides opportunities for the exchange of ideas and programs, and builds professional networks among members
Current member schools:
- Bishop Chatard
- Brebeuf Jesuit
- Covenant Christian
- Guerin Catholic
- Heritage Christian
The Circle City Conference was formed to begin in July of 2016. The original founding schools of Bishop Chatard, Brebeuf Jesuit, Guerin Catholic and Roncalli competed in the 2016-17 school year with Heritage Christian added in the 2017-18 school year.
The Circle City Conference aims to restore a healthy and proper balance to the place of athletics in the educational setting and to the lives of each of our students. Sportsmanship is a key focus of the Conference and each member school will take responsibility for promoting a positive culture of sportsmanship, respect for one’s opponents, and proper behavior throughout each school’s athletic programs.
Visit their WebsiteCircle City Conference